Zappti One 4K HDR
● Chipset Realtek RTD1295.
● CPU ARM® Cortex® CA53 x4 (Quad Core).
● GPU Mali™-T820 MP3 (3 Core) (equivalent to an Octa-core Mali 450) – DirectX 11.1, OpenGLES 3.1, OpenGL 1.2, FP, ASTC, Renderscript. 4x Multi-Sampling Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
● Operating System 64-Bit.
● DSP Video and Audio DSP with hardware acceleration. Native hardware 10-bit YUV support. Hardware performance optimizations for Zappiti UI.
● Cache 1 MB L2.
● RAM 2 GB DDR4.
● NAN eMMC 16 GB (5.0).
● ConnectorsHDMI 2.0a (TXRX, CEC, Deep Color, 12 bits, xvYCC, MHL 3.0), 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, audio video analog output (both analog and digital outputs are active at the same time), SPDIF optical digital audio output (Toslink), LAN Gigabit (101001000 Mbs), Wi-Fi 5G, SD MMC card reader, AC connector, AC button OnOff (at the back), LED display on front panel controlled with RC.
● Sata Connector Easily and quickly connect external SATA HDD (up to 16 TB pre formated HDD) to the Zappiti Mini 4K HDR with fast connexion (up to 6 Gbits in SATA III).
● Media sources External HDD (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), built-in SD card reader (SDSDHCMMC), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources. External multi-bay USB storage enclosures supported.
● Internet navigator Connect a computer mouse and keyboard to browse Internet as on a computer.
● DLNA Full support of DLNA standard (1.5 or 2.0).
● SMB Server Zappiti Share, OpenWRT
● Video codecs HEVC, H.265, x265 (up to 60p in 4K), MVC, AVC, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, VC-1, H.264x.264 (up to Full HD 60p and 4K 24p), FLV, AVS, XVID, DIVX (from version 4), Sorenson Spark L70, VP9 HW (up to 4K 60p) ; ultra high bitrate support (jusqu’à 350 Mbits in HEVC 4K).
● Video file formats 3D BD ISO, BD ISO, BDMV, MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, WebM, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS, AVCHD 2.0 (AVCHD 3D, AVHD Progressive).
● Video output flexibility Output video in any resolution and format from SD to 1080p, Ultra HD (3840×2160) and 4K (4096×2160). Up to 4K 60p. Display your movies in true 24p (23,976 Hz ouput).
● Audio codecs AC3, DTS MPEG, MP3, AAC, LPCM, ALAC, APE, M4A, AIFF, WAV, WMA, VSELP, FLAC, OggVorbis; lossless and audiophiles formats support (up to 192 kHz 32-bit).
● Audio playback functions Album cover artist category thumbnail support (folder.jpg), folder playback, random (shuffle), repeat playlist, repeat title. Musical slideshow for live concerts. Display the internal pages of album booklet or the back cover.
● Multichannel home cinema audio Bitstream, downmix stereo (DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTSX, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos). Warning! In SPDIF output, multichanel HD audio formats are donwmixed in stereo. Only HDMI can support HD audio formats such as Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD.
● Subtitle formats SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSAASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, SUBIDX external), PGS (BD ISO, BDMV, M2TS, MKV), DVBSUB (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-C).
● 3D Hardware acceleration OpenGL.
● Photo file formats JPEG (hardware decoding), PNG, BMP, GIF (up to 4096×4096). Musical slideshow option with dynamic transition effects.
● Supported formatting FAT16FAT32 (read-write), EXT2EXT3 (read-write), NTFS (read-write).
● Ethernet 101001000 Mbs LAN + WAN.
● Wi-Fi 8IEEE 802.11abgn, 802.11AC, 2.4 GHz 4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band). Dual band. Dual external antenna.
● Bluetooth 4.0 BT4.0
● Android 6.0 Install and enjoy additional apps via GooglePlay. Warning! Some Android apps are not suitable for use with the remote control. In this case, use a connected computer mouse or an AirMouse (not supplied).
● Mirroring audio photo video Mirroring your Android or iOS device’s display and sound on your TV, showing off photos from a recent trip, or listening your favorite songs.
● Network playback Special optimisation of the network, guaranteeing better performances of the local network playback no matter which type of media thanks to SMB protocol (HEVC UHD files included) via Gigabit Ethernet or Ethernet 10100.
● Universal RC Integrate seamlessly into smart home installations via ready-to-use Control4 driver, RTI driver Crestron IP codes, Logitech, Pronto, and general IP codes. Power ON and Power OFF discrete codes.